Wednesday, November 24, 2010

why new blog?

actually there are few reason why i create a new blog..
this blog is used to release my feelings..
as usual..hmm..
first , sometimes i really got lots of things to tell and to post..
but i just dunno how to..
because i really have a poor english..
my english is really poor.too poor..
not even like a secondary school girl..
mayb is worst than upsr girls..hmm
so, my pmr results i really worried bout my english which everyone take it easy..

second, this blog i just will straight forward..
no more using fella, you, the ppl..hmm

hmm..lasttime i really scare my bf see my hp..
cause i have some pic with the seniors, juniors, or ppl they like..
but now i felt ntg liau lu..
actually wat is my type leh??
wondering lu..my type is many ppl like de?
or no one will like?
everyone when get to meet me.kinda close to me..
than will lastly lost contact with me..
i dont understand why..
sometimes , i care bout someone more than them..
but lastly all the ppl will like the ppl tat cool more than me..
too many examples to talk about..
and i have too many experience bout it..

hmm..got one senior le..
i tot i have forgotten her..
but im not..
she is just one of a senior of mine..
lasttime i was close with her..and i introduced her to coco.
mayb she like coco?? who knows.?? since so many ppl like her..
sometimes i jealous with coco..hmm..really.
she is the type who wont care ppl at all..
but there is too many ppl like her and care bout her..its too many..
and others too..
hmmmm..i tot of smsing tat seniors good luck..
but when i think back even i pmr she nvr wish me and wished coco..
even she find her oso find me..i just forget it! forget to smsing her..watever!!
she just a bullshit!! argh..

sometimes i really want to know why..
all my best friends ..hmm.mayb.
always zak me..
not even once they wont zak me..
and if i having probe..i dunno will they support me?
eventhough i got 2 gang..but if i really in trouble..a single friend tat will support me oso i dunno got or dont have..
even coco, i know she wont do a thing..
hmm.. im really speechless bout tat liau..
not the first time i think bout it..i tell myself not to think liau de..
but when i think back when i was crying in thai, coco oso nvr do anything..just play comp..
hhmmm..sometimes., i really need to ready to be alone when having trouble ba..

No comments:

Post a Comment