Friday, March 4, 2011

such a long time i dint update my blog

wow..now only i realise i nvr update my blog for a long time..
hmm..lots of things to tell actually..dunno want start from where..
so, this post will be damn random la..

haih..who said form 4 is a honeymoon year??
not at all man..
even teachers said tat form 4 is harder than form 4!!
starting of the week im really damn stress la..
bout studies , prefect and everything!
somemore im thinking wat class to go leh..
haih..
till now ..form 4 is hard..my life now just hw hw hw..and tution..
only rest day is sunday..somemore sometimes have to do hw..
good to said..i always done the hw if i know how to do..
bout hw..really thx to one of my dearest bf, kah yin
she helped me a lot this year..she always borrow her book to me for COPY the answer..hahaha..she damn good..thx!! even she is not good at explain..she will try her best to teach me de..
Besides tat, i have to thx to my buddy, saidatul..especially bio and math time..
she always teach me if i dont understand..thx dear sai!!

bad news is alya and izreen pindah dy lu..
one go SBU and one go SBS..
fara mayb pindah oso..haih.
hope the stay happy and healty there..

my first exam just over..
too bad..i cant do it well..
wondering wat will i get..i tot physic is not hard..
but when i got back my results, i gt D..
no comment le..
like wat all my seniors said..sure got fail de la..
so, take it positive le..

yeah!! our class have to perform sketsa this monday..
kinda hard for me to handle it..
and im the director of it!!hahaha
but its ok le..hope can perform well..

* many stuff somemore le..but im damn lazy to say le *

No comments:

Post a Comment