Wednesday, February 2, 2011

happy chinese new year to everyone!!

its chinese new year!!
happy cny to everyone!!
this year i dont really felt cny feel..
like normal only..hmm..
life is kinda boring for me nowdays..
tought of watching pokemon !! my favourites..
but my sis macgy got probe..damn!!
it was my only chance to watch pokemon lo!!
school start gonna busy like hell!!

so nice la this few days..get to chat with most of my friends..and seniors..
miss all of them la..miss their laughter..
hmm..yea! tat day was Eunice bday..HAPPY BDAY GIRL..GROW UP LA U..
SAME TO TEO CHAI HOON!! HAPPY ADVANCED BDAY FIRST..

even cny, but oso cant get enough rest
teacher gives alot of hw..
haih..
life is so stress!!
chemistry?? add maths? maths??
aiyo...make me damn stress la..
my eyeball oso become darker and bigger liau..
pls la..i hope i wont be so stress lo..hnmm

* I dunno wat am i trying to tell la..damn random..too tired.. * hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment