Thursday, December 23, 2010

misunderstand or purposely??

my last post did release my angriness..
so, this post is just continue bout the last stories!!
ok! my mum got contact with her or her mum??
and tell me tat, she just dint saw me??
is tat a lie? or the truth?
i just dunnoo lo..
is i misunderstand the whole thing??
think negative??
or izzit the true tat she purposely do this??
no idea..just dunno wat will she react if she saw this?
well..many differences i heard bout her results..and lastly i knew the real want.
she ok wat..no c, no d..just b..lots of improve liau.happy for her..
but i just felt we both looks like a stranger for each already..

just only her mum contact me and me to a party..
dunno want to go or not..
since she dont have the intention to ask me go..
better i follow my sis go church tonight la..ciau~!

No comments:

Post a Comment