Thursday, December 23, 2010

Straight A!!

hahaha..today is result time..
so damn freaking scare! im the first one hu reach among my gang!
reach only saw Ezra..she teman me go take results..
than saw nasha and mehar..they get straight a too..congrats!!
but damn scare u know!!
go to find teacher, teacher ask why come so late..more scare!!
teacher give sijil first, when teacher finding the results slip.,
i ran away man!! all my friends call me back..and teacher ask me want take or not de?
then i just take lo!! yipee!! straight a!! happy like hell man!!!!!
call my mum, she dont believe at the starting..za dou!!
hahahahahahahaha
this year more than last year 1 ppl oo..
total got 16 ppl get straight A!!

all my friend looks funny when take results la..
some no reaction..some scream..some normal..hahahaha
take pic lo!! then run here and there..
go find teacher said thx!!
too bad..pn nik and norila pindah next year..haih..
nvm, got take pic with them =)

then, chat with besties guardians!
hahahaha..kepoh here and there..
go ts lo!! karaoke then movie! having lots of fun oo!!
teo suffer from hungriness!!hahaha

haih..tot celebrating with family de..
but dunno where my mum go>?????
hahaha..nvm, having dinner with my sis bf family..
then!! go to ts AGAIN!!!

yeah!! one more thing!!
my BEST FRIEND TEO CHAI HOON AR!!!
make me suffer from a lrt tat no aircond!!
swt la..! free sauna??hahahaha

when on fb..many things to reply..
proud man!! but kinda sad when some of my friend dont get good results..
dont know wat to said to them..
hmmm,...

arghh..one thing make me angry today is..
my so LONG BF!! dunno wat happen..
there is the conversation when i meet her today :
she : get wat!?
me : straight jor!
then, i hug her..she no reaction..then i oso go away lo..
not much longer when back from teman ky go her aunt car,
i meet them!
i said la.. hey both aunties!
they x layan just laugh laugh laugh..
then i call their name!
they just enter the car and laugh!!!wat the fuck!!!!
mayb u have ur NEW BEST BEST FRIENDS!!
since u both so close now..but do u need to treat me like tat??
swt la!
somemore many ppl ask me bout u??
wat am i gonna answer??
all oso think im the one who did wrong?? pls la!!!!
arghhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment