Sunday, January 2, 2011

Random ~

guess wat? this few days my mum keep on asking me to go shopping??
so weird..haha..
tat day go shop with my mum and aunt at pavi, ts, and sg wang..
we go by lrt!! i lead them go..hahah!!
so nervous bring them go..hahaha

my aunt bought me a GUESS brand bag..
i dont really like the colour..
so, i change it..
my god!! pavi parkson all bag oso so ugly!
lastly i change it to a SEMBONIA handbag..
and the extra money my mum used to buy perfume!
she untung liau..hahahaha

meet both of my dearest seniors yesterday in a different place..
my god ! i cant believe that i can meet them lo..
somemore both oso working de..haha...
so cute la they both!!

wanna buy shirt de..but not nice..
so, i still havent bought any yet..hmm..
legs so pain liau la..keep on shopping..hahaha..
but dont manage to bought anything for myself..

on 31 dec, my house having steamboat party,.
having lots of fun leh..
teo and aud oso got come..but just for GAMBLING!
shit! i lose again..
im keep on losing this year.huhuhu

my god! i just plan to cut short a bit of my hair only de..
but my mum and the aunt so happy cutting my hair..cause my hair kinda dry nowdays..
lastly my hair so short now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment