Friday, January 21, 2011

very damn fking stress!

form 4 life is more hard than wat i think..hmm
nowdays, i cant do well on my studies or even my duty..
everyday sure got somethings that not rite happen to me..
hmm..very tired la..damn stress..
everyday oso got lots of hw..even thaipusam holiday oso cant get to rest well..
haih..went to visit my greatgrandmother during the thaipusam..

sometimes not i dont want to do my hw,
but i just lack of time and dunno how to do..
all the teachers are rushing to catch the syllables..but most of the students dont get to understand a thing?? haih..
too much of activity in school la.school always said tution is not important..
but without tution? do u think we can understand a single things ar??NO LO!! NOT AT ALL MAN!!
HAIH..

wah..today i dunno how i can tumpahkan one of my senior water ..
so damn sorry..but till now i still dont understand how and why lo..hehe
sorry kak..!!

actually, too much things i want to said de..
got sad, angry, blur, or even happy stuff..
junior, seniors, friend, best friends , and family..
but i just dunno how to said la..
so leave it la..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment